Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 17, 2006 #1 I needed something to keep me awake last night, so in my boredome I took some more pictures.... nothing spectacular though, lol.
I needed something to keep me awake last night, so in my boredome I took some more pictures.... nothing spectacular though, lol.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2006 #2 I really like #2 there Jon :thumbup: It's got a sort of flower quality to it.
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 17, 2006 Banned #3 i'm with woodsac.... love the second one.... very eerie.....hard to figure out what it is...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 I don't quite get what it is I see in Photo 2 but I like that one quite a bit, too! You care to explain, Jon? Maybe????
I don't quite get what it is I see in Photo 2 but I like that one quite a bit, too! You care to explain, Jon? Maybe????
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #5 very neat jon! love what i see in #2... tfs
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Jan 20, 2006 #6 I am not sure what shot #1 is but shot #2 is sweet! Nice work!
Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #7 I like number 2 as well.. Are they Q- Tips??
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 20, 2006 #8 Looks like #2 is a mug of wooden kebab skewers? Good abstracts there Verb! Rob
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #9 nice...........also like #2 Are they tooth-pics?
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 20, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Daan was right, #2 is a bunch of toothpics in the a tiny little ale mug. And 1 is a fork.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 20, 2006 #11 i assume #1 is a fork. i like that best. very creative Jon!
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #12 weeeeeeeeeeee...........what did i win
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 20, 2006 #13 Verbal said: Daan was right, #2 is a bunch of toothpics in the a tiny little ale mug. And 1 is a fork. Click to expand... I was fooled by the macro aspect!!! Still wooden kebab skewers in a real mug could kind of look like that! Rob
Verbal said: Daan was right, #2 is a bunch of toothpics in the a tiny little ale mug. And 1 is a fork. Click to expand... I was fooled by the macro aspect!!! Still wooden kebab skewers in a real mug could kind of look like that! Rob