Dubaiian TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2012 Messages 184 Reaction score 18 Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2012 #1 Hello Everyone, I dont usually do landscape, but I saw this image from the ground in Singapore and felt that it worked well especially at Sunset. The following day I managed to get on the cable car at exactly the right time and this is what I produced. What do you think? C & C Welcomed.
Hello Everyone, I dont usually do landscape, but I saw this image from the ground in Singapore and felt that it worked well especially at Sunset. The following day I managed to get on the cable car at exactly the right time and this is what I produced. What do you think? C & C Welcomed.
MK3Brent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 299 Location Eastern NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2012 #2 Where's the sunset?
Dubaiian TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2012 Messages 184 Reaction score 18 Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 My bad, the title is misleading It's not a "sunset " picture. It is the city of Singapore during the sunset. I liked what the light was doing.
My bad, the title is misleading It's not a "sunset " picture. It is the city of Singapore during the sunset. I liked what the light was doing.