Sister Senior Shoot c&c

ang1995

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like any C&C anybody would have on anything and any picture. I need to get better and need harsh brutal answers. :)

Attachments

• $image-3591822997.jpg
    $image-3591822997.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 163
  • $image-57064855.jpg
    $image-57064855.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 156
  • $image-249828274.jpg
    $image-249828274.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 166
  • $image-2652893776.jpg
    $image-2652893776.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 185
  • $image-933798272.jpg
    $image-933798272.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 157
  • $image-662747274.jpg
    $image-662747274.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 153
I think these are really nice. The one where she's laying on the tracks: I LOVE her expression. Her legs look "awkward" to me. Maybe angle her a bit and have her cross her ankles?

We ask for between 3 and 5 images for CC. You are fine here with 6. We just ask for only a few because it takes a quite a bit of time to give thorough help and when we get posts with a ton we really can't help as well as with just a few.
Please put them on a separate line and number them so that you and the person giving cc are always on the same image. Doing those things makes it so much easier for us to give you good, accurate feedback.

I am going in order like a book here:
These are beautiful images. You did a fantastic job with them.
1&2 are first inconsistent in color-her skin is different in each one. The first is a rather yellowy skin and the second is definitely warmer.
3 I really love. It's a gorgeous shot. I am personally not a fan of that sepia tone with the yellows in it. I don't have any old sepia photos that are like that, they're definitely brown though! It's a personal thing and I'd guess it really doesn't matter!
4 Her expression is awesome! Great shot. I might think about cloning out the green tufts to our left by her leg. This one is a bit on the warm side, but that may be what you are going for as it's popular. She's not glowing orange so if that is what you are doing, you got it pretty well!
5 She is SO done with you! LOL! The focus doesn't feel sharp on the eyes to me here. This one just doesn't seem the same caliber of the others.
6. Nice conversion. Good basic headshot. Just beware of your mergers. She's got a train track growing out of her head.

Nice job! #3,4 and 6 work best for me! #4 is really nice, considering how overdone the track shots are.. but she is rocking that one! Pretty sister!

ang1995 said:
I would like any C&C anybody would have on anything and any picture. I need to get better and need harsh brutal answers. :)

You did great!!
Have her clean your room

The ones where she is unsmiling don't work for me because there is little connection and no personality
Smiling ones are much better.

Rosy said:
You did great!!
Have her clean your room

Lol, Thanks! That's a good idea but considering my room is always clean and hers isn't maybe I should just put her to work on her own. :)

Angela Spangler said:
I think these are really nice. The one where she's laying on the tracks: I LOVE her expression. Her legs look "awkward" to me. Maybe angle her a bit and have her cross her ankles?

Thanks! I do agree about the legs. But that expression is not one that you can redo to easy. :)

#1 should use portrait format, background too hot
#2 pose not good, tracks in the frame
#3 pose better, tracks in the frame
#4 pose cute, tracks allaway in the frame
#5 pose not good, use vert format
#6 pose good, tracks growing out of her head

Angela Spangler said:

Thanks! I do agree about the legs. But that expression is not one that you can redo to easy. :)

I concur! :)

Someone needs to outlaw train tracks in pictures.

tirediron said:
Add that as a rider to the bill outlawing selective colouring without authority and the use of the "heart of hands" in materinity shots!

Don't forget the letter blocks on the belly!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back