SITE CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH

Net response seems to be slow for me. I can't tell if it is mainly this forum or more general. I have a feeling that Windows 8.1 might be at least part of the problem. It has been going on for a few months now. Actually, maybe back as far as the start of the year. Any thoughts?

Net response seems to be slow for me. I can't tell if it is mainly this forum or more general. I have a feeling that Windows 8.1 might be at least part of the problem. It has been going on for a few months now. Actually, maybe back as far as the start of the year. Any thoughts?
Eh, update to the latest version of Windows😁😉

Other than to make sure your cache is cleared routinely and trying other browsers, I'd say keep monitoring. Until you can narrow it down to specifically this forum, it's hard to know what's slowing you down.

I get a cloudfare message everytime I enter the site. It is some sort of captcha to validate that I'm a human :D

Your IP is from Poland I'm assuming? Cloudflare is set up to detect possibly bad IP's and run a CAPTCHA on them.

Most reactions

Back