SITE CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is there a problem with the site? It has continually crashed for lengthy periods over the past 2 days (UK). I've had the same problem on various browsers, internet and mobile (cell phone) connections.

Since yesterday morning I have enormous problems with the accessibility of the TPF website, the website is not accessible for hours with the same message that the webpage cannot be loaded. Tried it in 2 browsers, both the same result, I have disabled all extras such as firewall, etc., no improvement.

Could it be because of the connection between continents (but, what do I know) usually in that case you get something like a 502 Bad Gateway error which isn't the case now. I know often the cause must be sought with the hosting company of a website....or perhaps is TPF tinkering with its own website and this is causing the problem? It's strange because some moments there's a good connection, but if I want to go from one website page to another, the entire website is suddenly inaccessible and I get a message as shown below.

BTW there's nothing wrong with my internet connection or computer, so it can't be that, don't know if others (US or Europe?) may also be experiencing this problem since yesterday.

TPF.jpg

Last edited:
Since yesterday morning I have enormous problems with the accessibility of the TPF website, the website is not accessible for hours with the same message that the webpage cannot be loaded. Tried it in 2 browsers, both the same result, I have disabled all extras such as firewall, etc., no improvement.

Could it be because of the connection between continents (but, what do I know) usually in that case you get something like a 502 Bad Gateway error which isn't the case now. I know often the cause must be sought with the hosting company of a website....or perhaps is TPF tinkering with its own website and this is causing the problem? It's strange because some moments there's a good connection, but if I want to go from one website page to another, the entire website is suddenly inaccessible and I get a message as shown below.

BTW there's nothing wrong with my internet connection or computer, so it can't be that, don't know if others (US or Europe?) may also be experiencing this problem since yesterday.

View attachment 261870
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm getting. I'd probably blame Putin but politics aren't allowed😮😂😂

Same here in Southern California - dare we hope it was due to TPF installing real anti-spam filters?

The site has been under various DDOS attacks over the past couple of days. I've been null routing networks but they keep hopping to new places. Still trying different tactics to minimize the impact, but that's about the current state of it at this time.

Same here in Southern California - dare we hope it was due to TPF installing real anti-spam filters?
The next version of Xenforo has some new CAPTCHA software, so are waiting for that release and that should help things.

The next version of Xenforo has some new CAPTCHA software, so are waiting for that release and that should help things.
Anything that helps will definitely be welcome! Thanks.

Anything that helps will definitely be welcome! Thanks.

If that doesn't make a significant impact we have some other things we can try as well.

Thank you for keeping us informed.

Lots of disruptions all over the net nowdays. Several work sites got hit with the good ole ddos attacks last week. Seems to be a round robin smart bot. As soon as you plug up one it auto switches to a new source. Similar to the SQL password dictionary attacks from a few years ago.

It's good to know there is a reason for the disruption... :encouragement:

It's been pretty quiet since I posted, so that's a good sign.

Most reactions

Back