skateboarder

jonisnumber1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey guys, just a shot of my mate skateboarding. comments anyone?

100_1927.jpg

p.s. is there a sports section on here?

very well shot ! excellent exposure and colors, the sky looks great. what equipment are you using ?

can you get a clear facial expression of the guy on the board the next time, like concentration, confidence or anxiousness ?

Wanted to bring this to your notice - you have a dust on your sensor (or lens if you're using a point-&-shoot). take care because it can ruin a lot of your pictures later on like they have for me.

3.jpg

im using a Kodak DX7590 point and shoot. how do i get the dust off my sensor? (if point and shoots have sensors)

point and shoot cameras do have sensors but internal ones, that means you cant access them like D-SLRs. I guess you took your camera to the beach for some shootout, am I right ? that's usually where all hell breaks lose. water particles splash on your lenses and dries upon the special coating present on them.

I strongly suggest you not to attempt cleaning it yourself since you may get a permanent scratch on it then. take it to a service center or the mall where you bought it from. they can do it for you at a nominal cost. let me know if you need more help.

yeh. i use my camera at the beach everytime the surf is good, which is every couple of weeks. would anyone else like to comment my pic?

Most reactions

Back