Skating a stairway

Stephen.C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brandon doing a Frontside flip. for all ye non skaters, its a 180, with a flip of the board. C&C =D I used lightroom here and man, Im now a lightroom LOVER:hug::
4879974065_5549903943_b.jpg

A pity that he's so small within your frame, and a bit lost against the background. I feel more inclined to look at all the lines and shapes given by the stairs and the architecture of the buidling than at the skater!

yeah =( That was the best angle by far for that set though. I think it turned out pretty good besides the fact that hes a little small. Kinda shows how big the set is.

I think it would be a good photo even without the skater. Maybe some fill flash would of lit up the skater some more. I am a lightroom convert also and it does rock. Nice job.

The background is sick! It's a shame that the main subject is lost in it. Still a great shot though. I'd have to agree with HECK that this can do without the skater as well.

Thats our town's high school, its about 30 years old, and designed by someone who also designed prisons ( no joke )

Thats our town's high school, its about 30 years old, and designed by someone who also designed prisons ( no joke )
LOL dont most people consider School a 18 year sentence in * Prison * anyway... haha... guess he did a good job.

:lol:

I wish the shot emphasized on the skater a bit more.... im draw to the stairs more than anything.

Now the question is.. did he land smoothly? LOL

Now the question is.. did he land smoothly? LOL

Funny you should ask, that time he did land on the board, but slipped out. He tried numerous times, ( i had 400 pictures in the end ) and ended up bleeding in like 6 areas. good times.

great pic. even though the skater is small, makes the stair set look a lot bigger. Lightroom is completely amazing. Recently converted and am never looking back.

Yeah, the stair set is actually really large as it is. I really like how easy lightroom is, it was definitely made for the photographer.

Most reactions

Back