Skating/Biking Photography

Since it says okay to edit.....

I don't think its narrow enough even. I think if there was a bit more concrete at the bottom to almost frame the kid, and then have more sky, it world work better.

DSC_0196.jpg

uhm.. he was doing something over that black thing.. cant tell the trick.. looks like a retarted ollie.. treflip.. possibly a kflip.. iunno w.e.... due to the kid in the black you cant really tell.. but u just took out the thing that made this look harder then it is

Retarded ollie.

If I remember right, it was a retarded ollie I think he had forgotten the black thing was there & almost biffed completely.

for all of these you need to scoot back a ways and be sure to get the ramp and the landing in the shot, bump up your shutter speed to reduce blur, these guys are moving pretty damn fast and to really get a good crisp shot you need to have a faster shutter on alot of these.

also your colors seem really bland, maybe work on that some in pp.

i dunno as much about skate photography as i do bmx, but usually "Flyouts" aren't something your really want to take a picture of usually.

Practice makes perfect though!!!

In my opinion, these pix are bad (not good) and for a few reasons. Lighting, angle, composition, "butt shots" and a few other things. None of the pix "pop" or draw the eye to anything particular... boring shots. Don't shoot the backs of your subjects. Overall, you will want to go through a few skate magz or BMX magz and scope out their layouts, angles, lighting, and composition and maybe try again.
Constructive criticism only.

••••••••••• In my opinion, these pix are bad (not good) and for a few reasons. Lighting, angle, composition, "butt shots" and a few other things. None of the pix "pop" or draw the eye to anything particular... boring shots. Don't shoot the backs of your subjects. Overall, you will want to go through a few skate magz or BMX magz and scope out their layouts, angles, lighting, and composition and maybe try again.
Constructive criticism only.••••••••••••

Most reactions

New Topics

Back