What's new

Skiff at sunset

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love colors on this. Debating whether I should work at removing the mooring. Think I'll leave it. Opinions welcome.

050520120881-X3.jpg
 
very nice. I'm torn on the mooring as well....
 
I vote to keep the mooring. With the mooring my first thought was "What kind of sailing adventure is the owner on."
 
Wow. Prefect... It's a very soothing image. Great job on this one.
 
I like it with it...gives it just a bit more character!
 
Definitely without the mooring in my opinion.

Simply an excellent photo either way though. Sharpness is almost clinical.
 
Just looked at the bigger version of the edit with the mooring removed and realised that there is a great big reflection of it in the side of the boat, that has got to go as well!
 
Just looked at the bigger version of the edit with the mooring removed and realised that there is a great big reflection of it in the side of the boat, that has got to go as well!

Like I said - a quick edit ... ;)

My feeling is that removing the mooring makes the image seem out of balance. Otherwise, yes, the reflections would need to go - boat AND water.

Sharpness is almost clinical.


Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR1 @ 160mm, f/2.8 - If you have a crop (DX) sensor, no need for the VR2 in my opinion.

Thanks again all.
 
The Ball and the knot... the freedom and thralldom... i am much unhappy that the tether is removed :grumpy:

Regards ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom