sky is the limit

D3sh1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
118892.jpg

What an unusual pic! I like! :thumbup::thumbup:

My 2 cents: try and see how this would look after cropping 15-20% of the bottom of the image. Also, not sure if there's any way to reduce the noise in the water. The horizon looks a little crooked BTW.

lol yeah that is back hair haha , he was talking to be about photography and how crappy my lens is since his pocket camera has a big zoom and my 10-20 lens doesnt have any haha :D ,and invisable i dont think the noise is realy that bad , i actualy see it make the water better

Too bad the man is in the picture, this would have been a really nice shot otherwise. I just can't get past the back hair and the big undies.:confused:

I love the color of the sky. and strangly i like the man in the middle of it. good work.

I think the man really makes the picture, although the back hair on him is distracting...As for the noise, I think it's pretty bad in the water as well....Have you already tried to reduce it? Over all great shot.

I like this shot, back hair not real cool, but hey better him and you right?

the scene of 40 year old virgin pops in my head when I first saw the picture...KELLY CLARKSON!

nice picture!

lol yeah that is back hair haha , he was talking to be about photography and how crappy my lens is since his pocket camera has a big zoom and my 10-20 lens doesnt have any haha :D ,and invisable i dont think the noise is realy that bad , i actualy see it make the water better

teehee! :lol:

Most reactions

Back