Sky Theme

ya I win! I guessed about 2km from there, Hubbies parents have an island just east of richards landing!

Hubbie was guessing superior!

The first photo is Camano Island, WA where I spent most of my childhood growing up. The girl sitting on the rock just reminded me of all the times I sat on that rock growing up.

The second photo was taken at the International Kite Festival in Long Beach, Wa. a couple of years ago. It is pretty facinating to see all the kites and competitions. A photographer's dream.

Awww :cry: - the link's gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot on the way home Thursday, through the car window at, like... 65mph or so. Stay outta my way!!! :twisted:

sunrays01.jpg

Thanks MuffinJuice, I should have stopped and done it justice, but I was late as it was... :(

Gero- nice shot!

man!!! that is a great shot of the sun rise, what were your settings???? did you do anything special for this shot.

July in Kansas

I'm sure it was beautiful, but we can no longer see it :(

Fuji 1600 BW shot at 800
Pentax ZX-5 w/28-200
Red #25 filter
handheld

KC Skycrane

Must have been interesting but is now gone :(

Kodak Royal Gold 25, Pentax ZX-5 w/28-200mm
tripod/cable release, polarizing filter

scanned from 8x10 Agfa glossy that I hand printed in color class

Sunsets are my favorite, looking through my photo albums I realized that I have a ton of pictures with sunsets, sky, and of course my two dogs. I am posting 3 of many rainbows, but I think these are the three best that I have.
Awww :cry: - the links are gone

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back