Sky Theme

Edited due to broken link

I went with a darker theme than most of you...

...which we guess was good, but is gone now :(

unsettled01.jpg

photobug said:
It has definitely been a winter for strange clouds around here.
I'm surprised that you lived through this. That picture looked like the end of the world was coming. :wink:

Harpper said:
photobug said:
It has definitely been a winter for strange clouds around here.
I'm surprised that you lived through this. That picture looked like the end of the world was coming. :wink:

Well, Nicky's sky photo doesn't look any better, I say, what with the end of the world seeming close... :shock:

Wonderful photos, all of these!
Wonderful.
Also our Newbie's one through the grass... forgot his name (shame on me) - ah sure: "markc"!

Nice pictures. However, I probably would have been the first to start laughing when I saw someone pull out a camera at the top of the coaster. How many times did you ride that thing before you got the right shot? Or are you just that good that you can compose a picture in a seconds time? :shock:

karissa said:
Nice pictures. However, I probably would have been the first to start laughing when I saw someone pull out a camera at the top of the coaster. How many times did you ride that thing before you got the right shot? Or are you just that good that you can compose a picture in a seconds time? :shock:

Actually I've ridden that coaster various times, but this is the first time I tried taking pictures on it. I took a total of about 12 pictures while riding, and about 8 or 9 came out good. The others were tainted by hands in front of me during the drops :lol:

Most reactions

Back