Sky Theme

o147792350.jpg

m147792338.jpg

m147065476.jpg

m147792782.jpg

m147929410.jpg

Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the skies in Montana; when I lived there I took a lot of photos of the Big Sky State.

Add your faves to this thread....

099-1.jpg

nature112.jpg

mtnature024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, carly, if you want this to become a theme thread on skies, then we can merge it with the existing theme thread in the Photo Themes.

If you want the photos to simply be out on display for comments and critique, they can stay here in the Nature&Wildlife (? :scratch: ) forum ... or actually belong into "Landscapes", I should say...

In that case, however, others are not supposed to add their own sky photos ot the thread.

DUH!

sorry....:er:

can we merge?

Last edited:
We can! :D As you can see.

080808sturm.jpg

Our sky yesterday evening...
Wanted to try and get some lightning, but when this broke loose and there were flashes galore, I had to be downstairs in our cellar, trying like mad to save it from getting flooded...

Ta Da! the mighty mover works his magik...
Thanks...I have a brain impediment.....:lmao:
T

Wanted to try and get some lightning, but when this broke loose and there were flashes galore, I had to be downstairs in our cellar, trying like mad to save it from getting flooded...
Reminds me of when I lived on Long Island in New York. We all had cellars, and with the very low water table, we all fought flooding. I don't miss that cold and dampness.

Here's one from 03Aug08. I thought this was going to drench us, but it skirted by and caught the rest of Albuquerque. Badly.

Because of our experiences on the east coast of the US, when we purchased our current home, we sought higher ground.

2745935744_11e04c022d_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back