SkyLine C&C, and a question about postedit

einsamflicks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3683265521_caf0087af6_b.jpg

3684077844_70de436c08_b.jpg

And a question, I've never really gone overboard with photo editing, but what programs would you suggest for me to use in my post-edits? I currently only have cs3 but I feel like i'm not using the right programs.

Last edited:
And a question, I've never really gone overboard with photo editing, but what programs would you suggest for me to use in my post-edits? I currently only have cs3 but I feel like i'm not using the right programs. ( money isn't an object when you know how to use the internet :) )

And what exactly do you mean by that? :er:

And a question, I've never really gone overboard with photo editing, but what programs would you suggest for me to use in my post-edits? I currently only have cs3 but I feel like i'm not using the right programs. ( money isn't an object when you know how to use the internet :) )

And what exactly do you mean by that? :er:

tisk tisk tisk....

at any rate, AMAZING photo. seriously

i have CS4 and Lightroom 2.4. i personally think thats sufficient enough. but thats just me. i'm not sure what you're trying to achieve with your pictures.

I currently only have cs3 but I feel like i'm not using the right programs. ( money isn't an object when you know how to use the internet :) )
You seem to be impling that your copy of CS3 is stolen and you're quite comfortable announcing to the world, in print no less, and now on record, you are a petty thief and more than willing to infringe a copyright.

Your post has been reported to the administration of the forums, as advocacy for copyright infringement, as you have done here, is a violation of the forum's ToS.

Perhaps you can understand that for those of us who derive some if not all of our income from copyrighted creative work your statement is reprehensible.

You need to lighten up, your jealous you couldn't get it for free.

I currently only have cs3 but I feel like i'm not using the right programs. ( money isn't an object when you know how to use the internet :) )
You seem to be impling that your copy of CS3 is stolen and you're quite comfortable announcing to the world, in print no less, and now on record, you are a petty thief and more than willing to infringe a copyright.

Your post has been reported to the administration of the forums, as advocacy for copyright infringement, as you have done here, is a violation of the forum's ToS.

Perhaps you can understand that for those of us who derive some if not all of our income from copyrighted creative work your statement is reprehensible.

You need to lighten up, your jealous you couldn't get it for free.
For me cost is also no object. But for different reasons than his. :lol:

Sorry to cause such an uproar with the comment, are any of you actually offended?

i have CS4 and Lightroom 2.4. i personally think thats sufficient enough. but thats just me. i'm not sure what you're trying to achieve with your pictures.

I'm not really sure of what your asking.

Last edited:
Vancouver, Canada... so lucky to live here, earlier in the spring you could spend a day at the beach drive 15minutes and go snowboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back