What's new

Sleepy Hollow.......>

Arch

Damn You!
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
8,487
Reaction score
103
Location
locked in the attic
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sleepy01.jpg





just playing around :) I posted a more 'chilled' version of this image here just thought it looked kinda spooky being colder and sorta reminded me of a Tim Burton film :lol:
 
I LOVE IT!!! But then again I am a big fan of Sleepy Hollow..
So where was this taken? New York somewhere?
 
I definately like this one vs the one with colors.
 
hmm not sure after looking at the a few times.. it ain't bad but my first impression was that the other one was better.
 
i like this one better than the other one.
 
See I do too.. This one has a definate feeling to it. Whereas the other picture is just a pretty picture.
 
i like the other one more... it looks more detailed with the fog.
 
i like them both but this one is my more favorite one. great shot and defiantly does look like a scene from sleepy hollow
 
Thanks guys :)

I LOVE IT!!! But then again I am a big fan of Sleepy Hollow..
So where was this taken? New York somewhere?

It was taken on Dartmoor, England.

I agree too, i do prefer this one... but i like darker lookin stuff anyways ;)

Thanks!
 
It's a little too bight and has some red tones....IMO. I like the effect but when I think 'Sleepy Hollow'...I think darker.
 
Wow, fantastic image. The tones and contrast are great! Nice work!
 
Wow, yeah this is a lovely edit! Even before I read your comments on it, I thought it looked very Burton-esque.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom