Slightly more motivated

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a call in the beaches today so I took my lunch break wandering around a very cold and brisk beach. At least it was sunny and helped rejuvenate my batteries.

25nov9318.jpg

25nov9326.jpg

25nov9329.jpg

I played hide and seek with this guy for awhile
25nov9307.jpg

25nov9285.jpg

25nov9294.jpg

On the way home
25nov9341.jpg

Don’t know why but this scene reminded me of Chiller :scratch:
25nov9347.jpg

Some friends I met along the way
25nov9367.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

Great photos. I really like the arch, the leaf, and the barn. The barn is my favorite. It's really awesome.

That is some fine shooting Airic. Not a lot of people there eh? Bet you can guess the cemetery is my fave, but Im also digging that leaf shot. The cows sort of remind me of the Backstreet boys. :biglaugh: NIce stuff buddy.

Lovely stuff, beautiful colors in your color work too. The first one is my favorite, it looks like such a beautiful day, even with that snow on the ground. Thank you for this virtual dose of sunshine!

Airic! That leaf shot is really calling to me. Beautiful simplicity in the composition, shadows, as well as great use of complementary colors. It's a gem! :D

So happy to see you climbing out of that sad slump you were in for a few seconds. ;) It really sucked.

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated. The cows really made me laugh, as they were so inquisitive and slowly inched forward to check me out. Unfortunately I lost the light behind some clouds and it never came back.

Most reactions

Back