What's new

Slow shutter

jubbin2001

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
153
Reaction score
15
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was messing with slow shutter, multiple exposure, and zooming. This is what I came up with. I thought it turned out really neat, what do you think? C&C appreciated :thumbup:.

$DSC_2576.webp

(Only editing was some levels in PS)
 
Pretty cool. The only thing that really bugs me is the glass.
 
I actually noticed that I had posted the wrong image. Here is the one without the glass.

$DSC_2576_Redoux.webp
 
First Mishele, now you...soon this is going to go viral...sighhhhhhh:lmao:
 
First Mishele, now you...soon this is going to go viral...sighhhhhhh:lmao:

I hope I am not intruding on someone else's creativity. I was going through some reading on cambrigeincolor and came across some stuff that lead me to try this. I was actually working on some still life stuff for my monthly photography club meeting theme, and just happened to have the flower as a subject. I don't want to try and duplicate something someone else is already doing, so If I did, and I offended anyone, I apologize.
 
First Mishele, now you...soon this is going to go viral...sighhhhhhh:lmao:

I hope I am not intruding on someone else's creativity. I was going through some reading on cambrigeincolor and came across some stuff that lead me to try this. I was actually working on some still life stuff for my monthly photography club meeting theme, and just happened to have the flower as a subject. I don't want to try and duplicate something someone else is already doing, so If I did, and I offended anyone, I apologize.

Don't sweat it, it's all been done before by somebody.

I normally cringe/yawn at photos of flowers, but this one is damn cool.
 
Thanks for the kind words! I am sure people have experimented with tons of stuff before. I don't want to be known as someone that just steals other's ideas or style and I guess I hadn't really seen much in this style on the forum, which obviously I missed. Sorry.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom