What's new

Small Silo

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a "from the car shot", you can tell by the motion in the foreground ;) I remember seeing this silo coming and it was catching such wonderful light! The colours contributed nothing to the shot despite it being at sunset time so I went with black and white.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

 
Thanks John :) I like it a lot too, it has that 3Dish look that really twirls my beanie :)
I often find it interesting when someone mentions removing something, 9x's out of 10 it never even crossed my radar, I'm starting to wonder if I have some weird form of tunnel vision! lol
 
It's nice. It looks like an alien silo dropped in on an old timer.
 
Love the angles of the shadow and the roof.
I might not have tinted it, but I'm in a tint hating mood these days so feel free to ignore me.
 
Love it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Thanks John :) I like it a lot too, it has that 3Dish look that really twirls my beanie :)
I often find it interesting when someone mentions removing something, 9x's out of 10 it never even crossed my radar, I'm starting to wonder if I have some weird form of tunnel vision! lol

Starting????? :confused:
 
I really like the edit
 
Thanks all :)
Sleist, fair enough on the tinting, the reason I went with the sepia was how it "smoothed" things out, kinda hard to explain, the neutral conversion lacked a little something and felt more harsh than this one.

Thanks John :) I like it a lot too, it has that 3Dish look that really twirls my beanie :)
I often find it interesting when someone mentions removing something, 9x's out of 10 it never even crossed my radar, I'm starting to wonder if I have some weird form of tunnel vision! lol

Starting????? :confused:


Shhhhhh ;)
 
Thanks John :) I like it a lot too, it has that 3Dish look that really twirls my beanie :)
I often find it interesting when someone mentions removing something, 9x's out of 10 it never even crossed my radar, I'm starting to wonder if I have some weird form of tunnel vision! lol
Absolutely no. Wires, masts etc are a part of that picture. Cloning, in or out, is something I oppose. And in this picture it is integral part of a farm. Great shot.
 
I like this, the angles of the barn are so structured and its vertical lines contrasted by the brighter silo with its horizontal lines work nicely together. I think the wires should be left in, they form a nice frame around the silo and if the mast others are talking about, is the lightning rod on the roof, that too should remain because its part of the barn itself. :thumbup:
 
Thanks T and Carol :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom