Small size hard drives

Gnat5680

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.digitalnoirfilms.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here is a request that does not get asked much.. I need to get a few hard drives with only around 30 gigs of space. SATA is preferred. The smallest I can find is 80 Gb on Newegg for $35.. I am looking for something cheap and small just to get a few larger sized projects out.. I don't want to spend much money on it being it was a free job...

Other options are welcome, The basics of the problem are this.

I did a wedding video for a couple for free last May. After many e-mails she did not get me answers about her reception DVD. I had the cermony all done and sent to them. She still wants this reception video but never got back to me about quite a few things. So now I am going to send her all the footage (about 30 Gb of HD footage) and let her have somene else edit it for her. I just can't waste time on it now and I still never got the answers from her. I hate doing this, and I feel bad about just giving up on this project, But she only cares about getting the video and not about helping me get it edited together properly for her.

Thanks so much for your help!

Can it be internal? I dont think you will be able to find anything much cheaper then $35

Well, I have a Sata deck on my computer that I can take any ol' SATA drive slap it in and start writing to it.. So, That would be best.. So.. Yes, It can be internal.

I was hoping (being that I am not getting a cent for this) it would be cheaper then $35... If I could keep the drive, that would be fine, but I doubt I will ever see it again.

Most reactions

Back