Small tripod for low-angle beach shots--What to buy?!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't want to spend a lot, and it doesn't need to be fancy. I just want to be able to take long exposure low angle shots on a beach. Do you guys and gals have any suggestions? I'd like it to hold my d7000, grip, and 17-50 2.8.

Thanks!
Jake

I don't want to spend a lot, and it doesn't need to be fancy. I just want to be able to take long exposure low angle shots on a beach. Do you guys and gals have any suggestions? I'd like it to hold my d7000, grip, and 17-50 2.8.

Most tripods have a low angle mode. What kind of tripod do you currently have, it may already have the ability.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Depending on how cheap you want to go, all you really need is a 1/4" bolt and something solid to attach it too, like a block of wood. You could attach it to an old broomstick and shove it down into the sand even, and it'd cost you less than a buck total, even with a couple of washers and a nut.

Depending on how cheap you want to go, all you really need is a 1/4" bolt and something solid to attach it too, like a block of wood. You could attach it to an old broomstick and shove it down into the sand even, and it'd cost you less than a buck total, even with a couple of washers and a nut.

Funny, I never thought of this... Good idea! Thanks.

Most reactions

Back