Small waterfall

KuntaKinter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a small waterfall we found on our way to the river we were going to shoot the rapids of and attempt to get the silky water effect.
A few comments I've gotten so far on this one is that it is a little over saturated. Any other thoughts on how to compose better next time or what I could try in post processing?

2s7ck8x.jpg

This is the same shot a little desaturated.

2e3v7mu.jpg

It has a blue tint to it. Perhaps the white balance is off a little. Overall, I like the composition, and I agree that it looks a little saturated.

Yeah I have noticed a tendency in myself to lean towards the blue side in my edits. I like it but not sure why. I do like the less saturated one here as well. But the trend I am seeing in what people like right now is stuff with more then typical saturation. As well as the typical in some people's eyes over the top HDR stuff. Not that that is what I am going for. But what I have noticed. If I knew how to do HDR I would try it out though.

This is a small waterfall we found on our way to the river we were going to shoot the rapids of and attempt to get the silky water effect.
A few comments I've gotten so far on this one is that it is a little over saturated. Any other thoughts on how to compose better next time or what I could try in post processing?

2s7ck8x.jpg

This is the same shot a little desaturated.

2e3v7mu.jpg
I have a massive soft spot for long exposures!!! :)
I agree 2nd one is great! :)

Most reactions

Back