Smithville Lake

KillerChaos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok these are pics of Smithville Lake which is about 20 miles North of Kansas City. See my Lake Dam Spillway thread for pics of the spillway and stream.

To Be Continued.....

I personally will pick a couple of my favorite's from a day of shooting to post, easier to get specific comments. I think a polarizing filter would help make some of these shots "pop" a little more.

not really sure what a polarizing filter is but ok.... and i use a Fujifilm S3100 Finepix digital camera with 6x Optical zoom and 4.0 megapixels....

A polarizing filter would help you direct the light and thus bring out more vibrant colours.
And yes, well, I think deciding which ones are your personal favourites of an entire series and put up those is helpful to get some more specific comments. The series as such is nice. But you did not even add numbers to your pics, so it is not easy to even say "Photo so-and-so is my favourite" since it would require a lot of scrolling and counting.

What I am wondering about is whether all the yellow grass would be green in summer?

sorry about that. But yes the grass is green in the summer, its just fairly dead right now because it's winter and hasnt rained or snowed much lately or enough to make it green.

Most reactions

Back