What's new

Smoke Photography

Midgett

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey. Im new to this forum and wanted to share a photo I did of incense smoke. After I took this shot I edited it in photoshop to get the final color and the repeating pattern.

Smoke1.jpg


Thoughts?
 
wow, that is very cool!! i wouldnt have any idea how to do that- props to you!
 
A very cool abstract! :thumbup:
 
I like it and think you did a nice job... I think I'd personally like it better as one shot rather that the 4 but it's your photo :D
 
Welcome to TPF!

Love the contrast!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom