smoke photos C & C

alarionov

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok so this is my first attempt at photographing smoke. here is the best shot. PS does anyone know how to invert the colors in photo shop? sorry for the ginormous photo. any C&C?
3248768133_be6d585ccb_b.jpg

ISO 200
1/200
and f5.6

Last edited:
I was thinking about that today but you beat me to it. It came out great, what did you use to make the smoke? Did you just blow out a candle? And to invert colors you just press ctrl+I

I was thinking about that today but you beat me to it. It came out great, what did you use to make the smoke? Did you just blow out a candle? And to invert colors you just press ctrl+I
I used incense sticks. Thanks for the help on photo shop.

nice edit. Have to go out and buy me some incense sticks :p...o and no problem ;D

Thanks :p. You you should also try to make the smoke black and the background white.

ok I dont mean to keep bumping this up, but I wouldl realy like actual Critique someone that has experience and the knowlwdge to let me know how it is. I am not afraid of bad comments.

is it really incense??? i use candles.....the smoke will stand or be straight without any wind or any fans around. works good this way too! watch out so you don't have a fire any where!! you know you are playing with FIRE!! OUCH!
looks good anyway!

is it really incense??? i use candles.....the smoke will stand or be straight without any wind or any fans around. works good this way too! watch out so you don't have a fire any where!! you know you are playing with FIRE!! OUCH!
looks good anyway!
yes it really is incense, no offense but I smell like an indian today all day. ha ha. thanks so much for actually posting your input.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back