What's new

Smoke

neilwharton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Location
Hartlepool UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know these have been done to death but I love doing them. These were done in the studio using up to 4 strobes with different gels on them.

6575805665_5ef35f0ba7_b.jpg


6575800281_1cd063c965_b.jpg


6575791365_c6c7ec8ba8_b.jpg


6575816029_befa852427_b.jpg


Neil.....

;)
 
Neat images - I never get tired of looking at the abstracts people produce with this effect. I have tried to do a little of this myself, but so far I haven't really had any decent outcome. What do you use to generate the smoke with - maybe that is what I need to understand - I do know that candles don't work very well at all.
________________
WesternGuy
 
Thanks WesternGuy I use a inscent stick gives off plenty of smoke but does make the studio stink :)
 
I LOVE abstracts like this, I don't care that it's been done to death, it could be done to death all over again and you wouldn't hear me complaining. I love the colors...don't have a fave but love the colors in the last one especially.
 
Thanks WesternGuy I use a inscent stick gives off plenty of smoke but does make the studio stink :)
Thanks for the info on the "smoke" producer. I don't have a real studio - the kitchen does for now, but maybe if I go to incense sticks, I should look at setting up in my garage when it warms up a bit.
____________________
WesternGuy
 
I like them, except the last one, which looks artificial

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom