Smoker C&C

Cannabis burns a thicker milkier smoke, much better for smoke photography btw

True, but you may not always want thick smoke and not eveyone smokes weed. Also rolling your own cigeretts is a lot cheaper.

I just quit smoking and now I'm wondering why. . .

Well I'd like to pass along the words of Sigmund Freud who said this to his nephew after he declined a cigar.

"My boy! Smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life, and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."

agreed.

I really like this photo and the fact that you showed the "studio" I like it even more.

I'm sure its an easy process, but how you get the background all black in PP?

agreed.

I really like this photo and the fact that you showed the "studio" I like it even more.

PP? and i used a black piece of poster board for the background.

agreed.

PP = Post Processing.

Ic. Even more simple, I don't smoke, I'll get one of my friends to do it for me and I'll take the pic haha.

agreed.

PP = Post Processing.

Ic. Even more simple, I don't smoke, I'll get one of my friends to do it for me and I'll take the pic haha.

I dont do ANY post processing. i think its cheating. also i believe its in my signature.

not that smoking is cool, (got to put the PSA out for drug awareness, lol)... but this is a totally cool picture.... love it!!! freaking cool that you didn't use any PP... i personally like to use editing but I'm always fascinated by those awesome shots (such as this one) that haven't been retouched, especially in the digital age. Good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back