smokey's

notelliot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_DSC3369.jpg

self crit: the jpeg tones are a little flat compared to the raw file, but i like the composition because it looks very isolated considering it was at the airport

i don't know what exactly it is about this picture, but whatever it is, it grabs me. very nice!

nice!

looks like you used a red filter.

Well, my eyes may not be too spoilt by my own photography hence I don't see the "flatness in tones" ... much to the contrary, rather: I see some great tones and wonderful lighting to this scene, which in itself is quite intriguing... this wooden structure being a burger joint or whatever makes me think "FIRE HAZARD" over and again ;).

I like how that chimney (?)-think on the roof stands out and shines against the dark sky - and also the texture of the wood comes out ever so well, and so does the whole structure given this interesting side light!!!

Very weird how it makes me feel as though I'm in a deserted place or in the desert. o_O Kinda sad picture I dunno. I wish there was a bit more contrast to it. It looks perfect the way it is though. I'm just weird with b/w pictures. ;) This was at an airport?

thanks guys!

I like the tones, well done.

To me, it has the feeling of a set from a TV show. The way it's got a fence & building for a background...and the the hard directional light looks like it's coming from an artificial source.

Most reactions

Back