What's new

Smokin!

Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
43
Location
at work...
Here's a typical day at the office. This is what happens when the milling cutters get too hot and start burning the oil.

I haven't posted a picture in a long while but just felt like sharing. Thanks for looking.

1991-smokin.jpg
 
wicked tones, lovely dof! :thumbup:
 
awesome shot! everything's just right! i like the comp! excellent shot :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Great job on dof and capturing the smoke :thumbup:
 
What can I say?
I can only quite Chiller "Schmokin'"!! :D

I really like this! Focus on the smoke is spot-on. Lovely bokeh, too!!!
What is it being done here?
 
wow! we must see more of your pics around here Aubrey...
love the contrast and the dof :D
thanks much for sharing
 
Thanks everyone. I really do need to get out and take more pictures. I almost forgot how fun it is until I was taking them around the shop the other day.

Corinna, it's a shot of a milling machine cutting off the top layer of metal from a vice jaw.
 
yo..cuz...

I must be in the shallow end of OUR gene pool..... very cool capture...

YOU NEED TO POST MORE......!!!!!

really cool shot
 
Hobbes, I really like this shot! Just wondering, what's the stuff on the right that looks like water or sun? Not that it detracts from the pic in any way, I was just curious.

Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Love it. Beautiful DOF control here - almost looks like a Lensbaby shot. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom