Votes: 56 48.7%
  • Has no effect on creativity

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Diminishes creativity

Votes: 33 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did.. in college very short time before I figured that it wasn't for me and waste.

BUT

I am not at all a supporter of these so called "Quality of Life" laws. In particular to Hemp, making it illegal to grow (or heavily controlled via licenses) turned a very useful and one of the US's largest cash crops to dust over night.

I think it can enhance creativity by helping to relax and get past inhibitions.... for me... it seemed awesome while high but once I sobered up and re-examined what I had "created" the first thought in my mind was "WTF?"

I'd do it in moderation if it was legal.

I have to say, some of my best work I have ever done was done with a few martinis in my system. There comes a point when my quality suffers (usually after the 4th Kama Sutra) but I've done some creative **** I would have never thought of sober.

Time for a bump. Could use some more votes.

-

From what I see of the results, 26% were smoking the wrong stuff...:lmao:

It has been scientifically provern that if you force feed a baby squirrel 700 cannabis cigarettes, the laws of nature tend to blur; whereas the baby squirrel will play with his nuts rather than store them.

<from memory of a SNL episode when Chevy Chase anchored the news (Not Ready for Prime Time Players.... when the show was good) > <I was stoned, so my memory might not be completely accurate> <I might have a slight buzz now, now that I think about it> <hehehe... I do, I do....hehehe>

For those of you that haven't or prefer not to partake...... cool, we could still be neighbors.

For those of you that have....... dude, what's up?

Have you ever been.......................?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QIpSg6E_k[/ame]​

For me, my images are way more creative after smoking. Unlike alcohol there is not a curve of creative and complete sh## after consumed a little too much. I'm heading back to Jamaica in a week to um work on this theory a little more :)

The only negatives that I have found are:

1. Smoke likes to stick to my gear which increases down time cleaning it.

2. Rolling a nice spliff with fresh ganja makes my fingers and then my gear sticky.

Bump for more votes. Vote if you haven't--It's anonymous!!!

Back in the day, 'bump' had a completely different connotation.

I smoke it, I enjoy it, but I've quit letting it control my day-to-day. However, there is no doubt that I write more, draw more, laugh more, phuque more and consider more. I am less likely to cause or accept aggro.

I think the only thing this thread determines is that we are all a bunch of pot heads on this forum! LMAO!!! Just kidding.

I believe it enhances creativity, and I don't believe that is turns anyone into a lazy zombie - that is a choice you make when you're high. No one can ever say "The weed made me do it" - that's the lamest excuse in the world.

I personally have been a (light) smoker for 10 years. I began using it to help me sleep as I suffer from severe insomnia (and to this day if I don't smoke a little before bed I still don't sleep) - but now that I'm all grown up with a husband, a job, a mortgage, bills to pay and 3 kids to take care of - I don't smoke nearly as much as I'd like to - I have my priorities set.

I agree with a previous poster who said that cigarettes and alcohol should be illegal and pot be legalized. In fact, in Canada it is decriminalized - you cannot go to jail (or even be arrested) for carrying 3 grams or less - anything over 3 grams and you will be charged with "intent to sell".

I think it's pretty cool that a lot of people are becoming more open minded about weed. I mean let's face it (like another posted said) it IS 100% natural. I can't disagree with that lol.

I'm very curious to see how the voting goes in Cali this November.

I think the only thing this thread determines is that we are all a bunch of pot heads on this forum! LMAO!!! Just kidding.

I believe it enhances creativity, and I don't believe that is turns anyone into a lazy zombie - that is a choice you make when you're high. No one can ever say "The weed made me do it" - that's the lamest excuse in the world.

I personally have been a (light) smoker for 10 years. I began using it to help me sleep as I suffer from severe insomnia (and to this day if I don't smoke a little before bed I still don't sleep) - but now that I'm all grown up with a husband, a job, a mortgage, bills to pay and 3 kids to take care of - I don't smoke nearly as much as I'd like to - I have my priorities set.

I agree with a previous poster who said that cigarettes and alcohol should be illegal and pot be legalized. In fact, in Canada it is decriminalized - you cannot go to jail (or even be arrested) for carrying 3 grams or less - anything over 3 grams and you will be charged with "intent to sell".

I think it's pretty cool that a lot of people are becoming more open minded about weed. I mean let's face it (like another posted said) it IS 100% natural. I can't disagree with that lol.

Also decrminalized in Minnesota. Anything under 42.5 grams is a $300 ticket. This includes in the trunk of your vehicle. Anything under 1.3 grams in the cabin of the vehicles is the same penalty.

I'm very curious to see how the voting goes in Cali this November.

Prop 19 FTW, then bring it to Minnesnowta. At least bring a legalized medical marijuana bill here. I'm sick of risking fines for these migraines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back