Smooth Seas

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
long exp.jpg

Thanks guys. May be I should have called it Frozen Seas.

wow so beautiful and serene

Thanks. I took a few at different spots around the reef and limestone rocks but this one stood out straight away.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I never knew the water could be so still.... just beautiful..... everything about the photo

Thanks. I took a few at different spots around the reef and limestone rocks but this one stood out straight away.

I never knew the water could be so still.... just beautiful..... everything about the photo
The micro 4/3 sensor in my Panasonic does a good job but I still feel the call of full frame lol.

Hello Strapo49,

Nice shot, great composure, too many photographers (like myself) get too caught up in centering objects in our photos. By the way just curious, I noticed the clouds in the upper left were motion blurred but the right side of the photo was in focus, did you use software editing to achieve this or is it natural. I fool with that kind of effect and it aroused my curiosity.
Ron

Closer = more blurring

Farther= less blurring

Thanks for clearing that up.

Ron

Hello Strapo49,

Nice shot, great composure, too many photographers (like myself) get too caught up in centering objects in our photos. By the way just curious, I noticed the clouds in the upper left were motion blurred but the right side of the photo was in focus, did you use software editing to achieve this or is it natural. I fool with that kind of effect and it aroused my curiosity.
Ron

Hi Ron,

Derrel has rather succinctly answered your question. To be honest my lightroom/ Photoshop skills aren't advanced enough to be able to artifically create that effect.

Geoff

Lovely shot. Is this near where you live? Very impressive.

Lovely shot. Is this near where you live? Very impressive.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. I am in Perth, Western Australia and Trigg beach, where this is taken, is about 10 to 15 minutes drive from my place. Lots of limestone reefs and outcrops. Good surf spot. Really busy in summer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back