snapfish?

pyrgal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used Snapfish for film developing?
Still looking for suggestions on where to develope 35mm film that I don't want to chance to Walmart!

snapfish, I hear is good.

You might also want to check out mpix.com :thumbup:
Excellent service, fast delivery, awesome prints. If you like, you could go to their site and order their sample prints. They use Kodak Professional paper.

I use snapfish to send digital prints to family members and I have never had a problem with them... :thumbup:

I use snapfish for snap shots and my kid's film. They've always done a pretty decent job and they are reasonably priced. Never tried Mpix.com but I've heard good things about them. Now if someone could just offer a service like Mpix.com or printroom.com WITH film developing (MF) services. :confused:

photogoddess said:
Now if someone could just offer a service like Mpix.com or printroom.com WITH film developing (MF) services. :confused:
Miller's Lab - parent company of mpix.com.

Mpix does do film. They develop it, send you back your negatives then post your pictures online so you can order. I have 10 rolls of film to develope, maybe I will try a few places. Thanks.

Susan

Had nothing but trouble with snapfish...they liked to scratch negitives.

I've had very good experience with MPIX and yes they do film.:wink:

Mpix is super fast! I placed an order last afternoon and Fedex just delivered the package! It is only 10:45am here. :hail:

Most reactions

Back