What's new

Snapshots While Getting There

Ysarex98 93

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,718
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Drove up to Confluence Point (Missouri & Mississippi) park and grabbed some snaps on the drive up. Fuji X-T4 w/16-55mm

Mississippi river & Portage Des Sioux power plant.

power-river.webp


Lock and dam #26 on the Mississippi

melvin-price.webp


New leaves at Confluence Point Park.

leafing-tree.webp
 
Nice shots. I’ve spent several years working in that power plant. I used to have some amazing pics from the top of the stack, but unfortunately they were lost.
 
Have not been up there in years. Cool shots.
 
I'll bet that was quite a view from up there.

Yes it was. 525’ to the top deck. I remember all the eagles that would fly around trying to figure out what we were doing up there. That was before the stack was billowing smoke out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom