SNOW DAY PLEASE

I just found out about 2 hours ago that I got a snow day to day. Then I instantly rolled over and went right back to sleep. I haven't yet looked very much out the window, but from what I've seen it doesn't look like it snowed much. But whatever, a snow day's a snow day. :D

It snowed all day yesterday and into the night. My stepdad is road commisioner, and therefore has to plow the township roads...he has yet to go to bed. BUT, the kids did not have a snowday (because my step-dad is such a good plower, muwahahahaha!). However, I sorta got a 'snow night' last night, as I did not have to work my second job. :mrgreen: Not that that is necasarily a GREAT thing...I love that job, but it would have been hell driving all the way there and then back in the dark.

A few years ago we got 6+ feet, in two days. Yes, my 6' fence was gone. I went to work not realizing there was a driving ban. The roads were passable.

A driving ban???? I don't think we've ever had that! We had warnings to not drive unless we absolutely had to, but not an all out ban.

Most reactions

Back