What's new

Snow flowers c&c

flameshots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
363
Reaction score
31
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any ideas how to clean this up a little? After looking around I found out that the dryer vent was blowing steam up between me and the tree. I have done some PP but I can't seem to clean it up as much as I want. Thanks for looking and any help would be great.

 
What program are you using for pp ?

p.s adjusting the blacks would help ;)
 
It would be a nice pic. But it looks too faded out. :)

Here's a PP job I did on it. I just auto sharpen on it.
t989s9.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom