e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey y'all,

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but while I'm sitting here waiting for lunch to cool down, I thought I'd share a few photos I took of some friends on our very unexpected Snow day.

I've lived in Nashville for 3 years and have never seen more than an inch of snow on the ground at one time. This past Friday we got SEVEN. At least. Ha.

So I called up some friends for a last minute snow shoot. :)

Chelsea & Ivette

IMG_5011.jpg

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5057.jpg

IMG_5061 1.jpg

IMG_5084.jpg

IMG_5097.jpg

Very nice sets. Wonderful light. Like how you used the snow to your advantage. Excellent work.

It looks like you had a good time.
Personal fave: first set, #4

Very well done exposures having all that white snow to deal with. Photogenic subjects too.

BRRRRRRRRRRY nice set :)

I am addicted to smiles and laughter so I enjoy the Ivette set better. Chelsea #18 is really nice. The right side of her lower lip is a tiny bit brighter than the rest. Maybe a wee little bit of burn.

These are all great! I couldn't pick a favorite if I wanted to, they are all equally as good. :)

I have missed seeing your work, you really need to post more. :)

I like them all! My one critique is that I feel like the saturation may have been reduced a bit too much. Perhaps increasing the color temp or the vibrance could look better.

You'd have to go back a lot more than 3 years. That snow Friday broke a record here for the most snow in a day that went back to 1966. Not a lot of white stuff in this part of the country.

Very good. I personally like the a tad over saturated look. Like the well exposed snow and the dynamics in most of the photos. If I have to pick something to be improved is to have desaturated the red background on 17 & 18 as it distracts me, but overall - really like it.

Most reactions

Back