That second photo is quite interesting.
At first its clear division into two equal halves threw me off a little, actually I thought there WERE two photos, one right next to the other.
Actually I am still not quite so sure about that particular aspect of the photo. I like how you captured that night scene, though, and the fence does make an interesting shadow pattern!
But the more I think about it, the more I also think that if that had been mine, I'd have cropped it differently.
I do like the bench!
That one is really nice.
And we haven't seen any snow as yet where I am.
There was some on 28 December, so we were told, but we were with my family at the time, and in that area there hadn't been any. So we even MISSED the only couple of hours of snow here of this winter :shock:
But it is cold, and I guess the snow you had in the UK will soon also arrive here. The weathermen say so, anyway.