Snow White

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well here's a pic that I took awhile ago. I like it, and my school mates like it too. Let me know what you think!

Axedit.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Wow she's gorgeous!

Very nice PS work. I like the composition of the photo as well although I would like to see the apple in sharp focus to contrast the soft face or at least in foucs.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments

Very nice PS work. I like the composition of the photo as well although I would like to see the apple in sharp focus to contrast the soft face or at least in foucs.

I think you're on to something. This looks a bit too soft (personal preference), but it is a beautiful picture, good composition and great eyes..;)

pascal

I agree, great idea and well carried out. I would like to see the apple & hand in sharp focus though. Also, I think the whites of her eyes could use a little brightening.

Stunning.

You now officially intimidate the the h*** out of me.

Well I guess I'm one of the few that like the apple as is. I feel it gives the image some depth. Maybe bring it down in tone a bit?

I'm wondering what the large, disc-shaped, dark thing is that you have between the apple and her. I'm seeing virtually NO detail in it and want to crop it out. What is it? Why's it there?

I do love that lighting. Beautiful skin.

Pete

I love the lighting, I agree that the apple should be more in focus. Beautiful!

I do have one problem with this image. That black thing covering half of her face, it is creative in that it is there, but the entire image has a soft focus, and defocused quality to it, yet the edge of that object is very sharp. It does not look like it is part of the original image as much as it is some developing (image editing for those digital users :p ) artifact.

I have to chime in and agree that I think I might prefer the apple to be a little more in focus. That girl has amazing eyes though! I'm jealous:)

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Yeh, I can agree with you guys about the apple not being in sharp focus. I still really like this shot, but it looks like I will have to shoot with her again :)

I actually like the shot the way it is for the most part, am I correct to assume the shot was done sharp and the softness was added afterwards. ?

Most reactions

Back