snowboarding

Gerd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took these yesterday, this guy had the old school get-up but he had some cool tricks.

strobe_.jpg

strobe1_.jpg

obviously photoshoped to piece together.

thats sweetness!

i cant wait got get out to a hill and get some boarding shots

very cool. good job :D

Wow! That looks very cool! Good thing that guy had some tricks cuz that outfit is just.... well, let's just say you don't really see that much here in Colorado. I was supposed to go boarding yesterday and take pics of my friends but the road got closed and we had to head home. Such a shame cuz now, seeing yours, I really wish I could've shot a couple off.

Aoide said:
Wow, that's cool! How long did it take you to do that?
didnt take very long. I wasnt very careful, its just hard to see the imperfections because the background (branches) is already very choppy. on the second one you can see that the snow takes small steps underneath a few of the frames and his shadow got cut off on the second to last frame.

Gerd said:
didnt take very long. I wasnt very careful, its just hard to see the imperfections because the background (branches) is already very choppy. on the second one you can see that the snow takes small steps underneath a few of the frames and his shadow got cut off on the second to last frame.

Well I bet that I probably don't have the patience to do that. Excellent job. :thumbup:

Would you mind sharing how you did that? I am new to the photography world and have so much to learn, but love to learn as much as I can, nonetheless. I am not the greatest at taking good shots yet, but have such a passion for photography that I hope to improve as I learn more and shoot more.

MommyOf4Boys said:
Would you mind sharing how you did that? I am new to the photography world and have so much to learn, but love to learn as much as I can, nonetheless. I am not the greatest at taking good shots yet, but have such a passion for photography that I hope to improve as I learn more and shoot more.
I shot the photos with the shutter priority set around 1/1000th of a second (holding the shutter for continuous shooting). then i took each individual photo and used photoshop to match up the pixels as best as I could, but its never perfect unless the camera is stationary on a tripod for every frame.

P.S. here's another
IMG_0710_.jpg

Hey these are really cool. GREAT JOB!
I love this site and seeing all the cool ideas and things everyone comes up with.
THANKS FOR SHARING....YOU PEOPLE INSPIRE ME :)
I wanna learn this stuff overnight. ha ha...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT HUH!!! Maybe someday I will get it firgured out...lol.

Most reactions

Back