MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first cardinal.

$_SNO1871-4.JPG

Nice, but damn, that looks cold!

Nice, but this seems heavily cropped--there seems to be some degradation in the quality of the image. Personally, I wish the snow was more white--as it is, it seems to have a yellowish cast.

Best,
Jake

Nice, but damn, that looks cold!

Nice, but this seems heavily cropped--there seems to be some degradation in the quality of the image. Personally, I wish the snow was more white--as it is, it seems to have a yellowish cast.

Best,
Jake

Thanks.

Yes it's cold -8f here this morning.

This is cropped the origanl is much sharper then it shows here. He was in the shade will some filtered sun. When taking pictures of snow in the shade it is grayish/blue. Direct sun is usually bright blown out white and real tough to expose properly.

Hey snowy, I hope you and your loved ones made it through that flooding. I saw it on the news this morning and the first thing I thought of was you

Hey snowy, I hope you and your loved ones made it through that flooding. I saw it on the news this morning and the first thing I thought of was you

Yes we made it through the storm fine,thanks. The news loves to stir things up. Flooding was actually very minor. They area with the snowy owls got the most flooding so its off limits for awhile. I guess since the networks were here for 3 days they had to push things up a little. Just friggin cold here now.

Most reactions

Back