What's new

Snowy Falls

Ken Rockwell Fan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out hiking yesterday to see some of the beauty dropped by this snowstorm that has locked down the southeast states for the last few days. I took my trusty old D40 and 18-55mm kit lens and snapped this shot.

5349027688_d19bf0fbc7_z.jpg
 
It is not often that we get to see the warm colors of the stone here in your photo during winter photos...nice capture.

Did you perform any selective PP on this image, or is this lighting natural?
 
The sun actually had just risen behind me giving the rocks that color. I warmed it just a tad in Lightroom.
 
Ken Rockwell would be proud!
 
very nice shot. Crisp, beautiful colors, and good composition.

Regards,
Jake
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom