Yeah there is the Paradise inn buried in the snow on the second shot, behind the person in a yellow coat. Good spot
I used a tripod for the second shot, but other 2 were handheld. 3rd shot was kinda "meh" because this close to the mountain with 70mm on the wide end isn't wide enough. Someone told me I could take 2 layers of shots and stitched them together, this way I could of gotten some more green down under the mountain, I guess I'll try that next time.
I usually try to go to Mt Rainier once a season at least but so far I have never been able to go there this early in the year. This was definitely a new experience walking up the mountain and not being able to take a step left or right from the path, because you just simply fall into the snow if you do and good luck getting out.
I was kinda nervous about these shots because I've only had my 5D for 2 days prior to this shoot and I've never owned a camera like that before, so I wasn't really fluent with the controls. But good old manual mode is always the solution so combined with manual WB, I am actually surprised how good the shots turned out to be.
The only thing I regret is that the pictures are so small on this site, even if you right click.
Thanks for the comments guys. :thumbup: