Snowy night

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been out a few nights trying to get the Snowy Owls hunting. I haven't got them on a kill yet.

i-74Z5Hd7-L.jpg

iso 51,200
i-S3FQTx8-L.jpg

i-XL79ZDN-L.jpg

Nice set. They do love their poles. Impressive image with that iso.

Very nice.

Good luck on finding one feeding.

Thanks. I had a few feeding but nothing great. Their food of choice is duck and when they get one it gets awful messy. I'm hoping to get the kill.

He's a pretty bird isn't he? Love him, great pictures.

Nice shots; I never get tired of seeing them! You're so lucky to have these gorgeous birds in your part of the world. Good luck with your ongoing photo-quest! They are definitely worth the effort.

Nice shots; I never get tired of seeing them! You're so lucky to have these gorgeous birds in your part of the world. Good luck with your ongoing photo-quest! They are definitely worth the effort.

Thank you

Lovely set of images.

The close up shot certainly shows the colour and markings of the lovely owl.

It's eyes can focus faster then any lens will achieve.

Thanks for sharing.

Those are super. I seen another one the other day, further north in Michigan. Too far away and I didn't have a zoom lens anyway. Also seen a bald eagle yesterday near Ann Arbor, a BIG one! It was sitting on a fence devouring something. I am meeting up with a guy next week that works for the state parks and recreation to gain some insight on how to best utilize my time, since I have so little of it. My goal is to try and get my BIF skills up to speed using the Fujifilm system.

Those are super. I seen another one the other day, further north in Michigan. Too far away and I didn't have a zoom lens anyway. Also seen a bald eagle yesterday near Ann Arbor, a BIG one! It was sitting on a fence devouring something. I am meeting up with a guy next week that works for the state parks and recreation to gain some insight on how to best utilize my time, since I have so little of it. My goal is to try and get my BIF skills up to speed using the Fujifilm system.

Thanks. Good luck!

Lovely set of images.

The close up shot certainly shows the colour and markings of the lovely owl.

It's eyes can focus faster then any lens will achieve.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

Most reactions

Back