Snowy pool (before & after PS)

Thank guys :) Yeah, it does look like there was some selective colouring done in the photo, but there hasn't. It just came out really well. My friend got a really good shot :)

Haha that would be awesome if there was a button like that. But then again, every photo would be perfect and that's no fun hehe

To the top, just for kicks :p

Yeh, i agree with most. The colour of the pool is fantastic, it still looks very inviting... Until you look at the surroundings. Great capture.

Great ps work on the power lines too.

Not that this has anything to do with the picture or your photoshoping (both done well IMO)...Why is the pool not winterized and covered for the winter? I don't think I've ever seen a pool like that surrounded by snow (with the pool light on still like if someone was still using it). Do you live in a state where you normally don't get snow and can still use the pool in winter months?

Sorry, just confused.

Good question. I don't know hehe I guess they don't bother covering it for the winter. This is at my friend's complex so I'm not sure why they wouldn't cover it. We normally do get some snow in the winter. For example, at my complex, they actually close the pool from October to April (I think) and cover it up, etc. So that is kind of weird. I never actually thought about it untill you asked lol

Do the temperatures get low enough for the water to freeze? It just seemed odd to me. Especially with the light on and freezing waters, you could damage the light. I always had to take my light out of the pool and lay it on the deck for winter so it wouldn't get damaged. I had the fiberglass 1 piece pool, so I didn't have to worry about draining it or really even covering it...but the light still needed to be removed.

Sorry for the weird question...that was just the first thing I thought of when I seen the picture. :lol:

Sometimes it gets down low enough for the water to freeze. But not usually... I guess people that take care of this pool, well... don't really care lol

Most reactions

Back