What's new

Snowy Stuff

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Random show stuff to be dumped in here.

This one is not stellar, but I like viewing the large file and moving around to see the various crystal formations in it. I wish the snow didn't hit the lens and make those blur spots. grrrrrr.

flakes4bw | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

8457178644_e7101682c9_o.jpg
 
I think this is a cool shot, pun intended ;)

Makes for a nice abstract and also like the dof.
 
two more I wish I got better. I see "could have been" potential...but I was on a quick smoke break and my fingers were fugggin cold. lol

8456099073_77d772dbb3_c.jpg








8457197238_800b742567_c.jpg
 
I like them.... don't worry they will look better after you have had some brandy to warm up
 
crop of the other, kinda neat. minus the artifacting and crap. lol


856725_622036497810019_281095660_o.jpg
 
Cool! Good shots :)

These made me go and look at the snow here to see if its flakey and it is, I may have to play tomorrow!
 
Great shots. These kind of shots really make me want to purchase a macro lens. Out of curiosity, what lens are you using?
 
Got lucky with really light fluffy snow. Tonight we'll get the blizzard snow, small and crappy. So I'll have to wait till next time to do more.

I used a 50mm f/2.5 macro on those those shots.
 
I like the last one. It looks good on a bare surface because the shape of the flakes stand out better.
 
Looks like I'll be setting the alarm for 8 am. night night tpf. Stay warm northerners.


$Untitled-1.webp
 
Love your shots, I wanted to do the same this past week!
 
Random show stuff to be dumped in here.

OOps - just realized - sorry for posting an image Pallycow, didn't mean to threadjack, I though this^^ was an instruction for anyone to dump images here. :blush2:
 
it's fine, you can dump your snowy stuff in here. :-)
 
Got to say to the folks up in the northeastern states....Boy, I'm glad I don't live there! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom