So...A Job, eh?

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So...

Local store, sells all kind of occult/weird/eclectic stuff...basically, a hippie's paradise...has 99.9% hired me. Just had an interview, it went awesome well...they didn't out-and-out said they had hired me, but they did explain that it was a seasonal hiring (until xmas), if they liked me, they'd keep me on after..they told me that training was at 9:30 Sunday and asked me what section of the store I liked most. They seemed impressed, and I'm quite pleasantly surprised with how....fluid my speaking was. Meh.

Either way, I can now hopefully BUY STUFF AGAIN

GoM said:
So...

Local store, sells all kind of occult/weird/eclectic stuff...basically, a hippie's paradise...has 99.9% hired me. Just had an interview, it went awesome well...they didn't out-and-out said they had hired me, but they did explain that it was a seasonal hiring (until xmas), if they liked me, they'd keep me on after..they told me that training was at 9:30 Sunday and asked me what section of the store I liked most. They seemed impressed, and I'm quite pleasantly surprised with how....fluid my speaking was. Meh.

Either way, I can now hopefully BUY STUFF AGAIN

Congrats! So you'll be able to buy your own plane tickets, and I can get off this corner now?

Plane tickets? Bugger that, I'm either bussing it or training it...far cheaper.

And we'll all see, if they keep me on past Xmas I can definately make it, if not, then I'll need ot find a new place. With all kinds of crap I *need* to get, dunno fi I'll have a couple hundred sitting around next May without either this one extending or another one after ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back