so about these signatures...

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
how many of you actually pay attention to them?

i was thinking about changing mine to something i read in my photo history book the other night and then i got to thinking "how often do i pay any attention to what people use as their signature?" and i decided it's maybe 50% of the time. every once in a while one of them catches my attention and i look it over. but you know what? the only one that sticks out in my mind is goodluk2u's. and all it says is "monkey."

so for those of you who DO pay attention, do you have a favorite? (other than your own.) are there any you don't understand or that you have questions about?

What are these sigs you speak of? :p

I tend to read them but cant really remember then or have a favorite. I should break out my funny images sigs.

I read them, and I like them. I think I like Will's (Motcom's) the best, and he's changed it at least once already since I came here. He also told me to get rid of mine at one point, while he was prasing one of my photos. :blulsh2: Which was very nice, since I still feel like a beginner.

Um, I don't understand Chase's, the Linux (if I'm even remembering the spelling right) reference escapes me, although I'm figuring it's some kind of geek-speak - an operating system or utility or something.

I like the quotes the best. Dew has a cool one, about the freaks. :thumbsup: I like them all, really.

I'll change mine soon, I suppose. It's gettin' old.

terri said:
Um, I don't understand Chase's, the Linux (if I'm even remembering the spelling right) reference escapes me, although I'm figuring it's some kind of geek-speak - an operating system or utility or something.

Avoid the Gates of Hell, use Linux.

Avoid MS ( Bill Gates) because it is hell. Use Linux cause it rocks.

Why, thank you for that explanation, Geronimo! :D I appreciate it....

um, has anyone thought to tell Chase it's not particularly funny? :LOL:

So!!!

i give people seizures with mine!!!!!!

plus fight club was the best movie ever made!!

there!

md

You gave the ladies seizures when you posted your photo, Matt.... :thumbsup: You don't even need a signature!

So there! :wink:

okay, okay!! Your signature is funny, Chase!! hahahahaha!!! :goodvibe:

.....lmao..... :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back