So excited!! A Beaver!

Big

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
coffmanimages.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was driving home on my road today and there were 2 beavers on top of the ice. I flew home cause of course I didn't have my camera at the moment... :er:
I went back and managed to get this shot. The other one dipped below the ice before I could cross the street. I am ecstatic since I never get to see beavers like that.

18651_272208446670_618336670_3912766_5241604_n.jpg

looks great , I would also like to see the color version.

Nice catch... and for reasons like this, I always carry my camera with me wherever.

Beavers always excite me as well.

Very Nice catch of the beaver. When i lived in upstate NY i went way back in the woods and found some beavers. It is a lot of fun watching them doing their thing.

Thanks guys! I walked along the ice at the shore which I think scared them away cause they never came back. They have great sense of predators...with cameras lol

That is great! Maybe a bit dark (the Beaver), but I bet you can restore some of that in post.
Actually, I lightened him up a lot from the original shot. I have trouble trying to meter him correctly since he is so dark but at the same time using the rule of thirds to keep him on the left third. My camera meters the center of my shot since I was using spot meter. Is there anyway to meter for him but not have him in the center of the shot? I tried evaluative but it didn't seem to work either.

Glad you got your camera before he left. You must have been fast, lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back