So frustrating

maytay20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mwphoto.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was practicing at the beach the other day and I got this shot. I was so sad when I got it on my computer and realized the focus was messed up. :grumpy:
071608_0769.jpg

Who says birds don't pose for you.

Yeah, looks like that would have been an amazing shot if not for the focus and weird box and letters that your camera added.

Yeah, looks like that would have been an amazing shot if not for the focus and weird box and letters that your camera added.
LOL :lol:

I think what he's trying to say is you may want to reconsider your logo (and placement)to let people know you were the photographer.

youre REALLY worried about photo-theft. thats probably a proper spot if you are. lol hard to critique though with such a distracting watermark.

Sorry guys. Yes I need to redo my watermark. But even with it out of focus it is still a cool shot. So if it is used I would at least like the credit for it. And with all of the photos that are being stolen and water marks just cropped out. I will rethink it though. :meh:
I think DH and I are going to go to the beach and try again. LOL I was sitting on the ground by a pick nick table and he was sitting at the pick nick table throwing gram crackers to them. Maybe this one will pose again. :lmao: Do you think using the center focus point will help??

Using the centre focusing point does work. when i use auto focus i often just turn the centre point on and aim it at the point i want to be in focus, focus it, and then reframe the shot without refocusing.

Most reactions

Back