So I did it....

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That's right I took a damn picture of a freakin bird!! Now I can say I did it and move on w/ my life...hehe:lol:
9063525006_64c4d54e0f_z.jpg

Now I've seen a picture of a freekin bird, guess I can move on with my life.. Nice shot. Unusual focus. or am I blurring again.

If you're going to take shots of birds you'll have to use the handcuff avatar again ;)

Beautiful shot though. That eye pierces like a laser.

Nice one, too. I guess next, we'll start seeing some freakin whirly abstract birds?

Looks very similar to the juvenile Black-crowned Night Herons I've been shooting this spring, and very similar perching as well.

Nice shot. :)

Kevin

Nice shot. Now let me see a bride.

Know not what kind of bird this is.
I would vote for it being a Green Heron , Great shot BTW Mish . The angle is a bit steep, But a good "First shot "..........(Noob!) lol

Know not what kind of bird this is.
I would vote for it being a Green Heron , Great shot BTW Mish . The angle is a bit steep, But a good "First shot "..........(Noob!) lol
lol Thank you, Dear Sir!!

I do believe it is a Black-Crowned Night Heron. We have a ton of them nesting at a local hospital. Decided to take a look over the weekend. =)
Thanks everyone for the comments!

Kathy, I do have a bride shot. (I'll post it later) I raise you a spider shot. hehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back