So I Finally....

TheBoombaGnome

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...went out for the day with the sole intention of taking pictures. Took like 150 some shots, only got a few that I thought were worth doing anything with, but figured I'd post 'em here for you guys to do a little C&C for :)

All of these were shot with my Rebel 300d with an 18-55 Kit Lens and a 55-200mm lens borrowed from a friend :)

1.) Stop Funding War
5182392079_f5f8af6a76_z.jpg

2.) Mama, Please Don't Go...
5182392385_a898bc33f9_z.jpg

3.)
5182991528_97e6532a4e_z.jpg

4.) Remember These?
5182991688_138c7c79e9_z.jpg

5.) It's all a Dream...
5182991850_439e490891_z.jpg

Let me know what you guys think...some legit C&C would be greatly appreciated :)

TBG

These really don't do it of me but I like one and 2 as a collection displayed together with maybe a few more of these odd inpromptu signs. 4 displayed together in similar frames might be nice.

I like #2 as well but it's too dark, need to brighten up the highlights a little - the brightest parts of the photo are light gray :(

These really don't do it of me but I like one and 2 as a collection displayed together with maybe a few more of these odd inpromptu signs. 4 displayed together in similar frames might be nice.

I actually really like that idea. I have a strange knack for phones and signs...maybe I'll try to do one of both and post 'em up here soon.

i REALLLLYYYY fecking love the 2nd one. That's exactly the sorta stuff i go for! Moneyshot :D
thank you very much, I agree with reznap now that I look at it again. It is a little too dark..once I get back to my PC at home (at the office right now), i'm going to try and fix that up and post it back up here...

I like #2 as well but it's too dark, need to brighten up the highlights a little - the brightest parts of the photo are light gray :(

Thank you for pointing that oen out to me. For some reason, last night, i was really in the mood for a darker type shot out of that...maybe i'll post the original in color and see waht you guys think...

thanks for the C&C :)

TBG

i REALLLLYYYY fecking love the 2nd one. That's exactly the sorta stuff i go for! Moneyshot :D

You go for under exposed shots?

I am sorry, these are not my style,
1. I do not like the house in the background, maybe if there was an effect of the war behind it, but its just boring to me.
2. Way under exposed, even then, just doesnt speak to me, nothing stands out.
3. The others at least have decent composition, but I think you missed it on this one, plus not a sel. coloring fan.
4. Comp is good, DOF is good, but other than that, it does nothing, whats the purpose of this picture?
5. I cannot get past the effect, the image is not bad, just too cold.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back